Oak Hill Ranch is a picturesque ranch located in Folsom, LA. The main barn has 14 stalls that include two foaling stalls, and five stallion stalls. To assist with the breeding program there is a bunkroom located between the foaling stalls, allowing the foal watcher to keep an eye on the mare without disturbing them. The main barn houses our breeding shed equipped with full stocks, a horse scale, a phantom mare, and a breeding lab. Attached to the main barn is a covered round pen and a 25 x 60 meter covered arena with superior footing and mirrors. The lower barn offers another ten stalls of which two are available for housing stallions. Oak Hill Ranch has luscious fields with three ponds and plenty of shade and run – in sheds. If you travel up the drive, there is a regulation size dressage arena with a galloping track. The land allows for plenty of turnout and wonderful hacking trails!
1. From the airport, take Airport Road to Interstate 10 East (Toward New Orleans).
2. Proceed on Interstate 10 (approximately 5 miles). Take Lake Pontchartrain Causeway North, over Lake Pontchartrain.
3. From the end of the Causeway, proceed North on Causeway Boulevard to US 190 North to Covington.
4. Proceed on US 190 to Junction of LA 25. Proceed North on LA 25 for approximately 6 miles.
5. Oak Hill Ranch is on the right